Sunday, October 07, 2007

I have resigned to the fact that is a casual blog… much like the casual sex I had with my last date. Anywho, I write when I go out on a date, which hasn’t happened all that much. It’s probably been a month plus since my last one but it is safe to say that this week I made up for lost time. I had a flurry of activity on my match account, and some open dialogues running. And I went on a date…

My match account is going to expire soon, and my patience with it is wearing thin so I have been trying to go from email to date as quick as possible. So I bullshitted via email with this chick briefly. She’s from Texas and works for a law firm. That’s about all I know or care to know for that matter.

We talked briefly on the phone, to make plans for meeting Friday for drinks. When I met her in person she looked pretty decent but it was apparent she had a little padding that was well hidden in the pictures she posted on the website but nothing too horrible. We ended up having drinks in Luna Park in Union Square. Over three rounds of drinks it became apparent she liked to party and have a good time.

At around 9, I had to leave to go see the Intersession (www.intersession.com). This girl seemed cool enough so I invited her, and she obliged. For the ride there, and at the bar she busted out her corporate card and expensed everything. Excellent! During the bands set she got pretty fired up, and one thing lead to another and we were making out. She was not the greatest kisser and her mouth was overshooting mine quite a bit but whatever. By the time, the bands set ended she came clean with her intentions to have sex with me. Pretty much, she said, “I am going to fuck you tonight.” And I was like sweet!!

So the music ended and we went back to her place which was conveniently not too far away. With not too much ado, we did the deed. FYI I did use protection, and she had extremely mismatched boob sizes. She passed out shortly thereafter. After poking and nudging her for a bit to ensure she was down for the count, I put on my clothes, got in a cab and went back to the bar, where everyone was still hanging, and proceeded to party on. Good times…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home